Zero Harm – Employees returning home safely, in the same condition they went to work.
Essential Recruitment & Consult display personal safety leadership each day. We believe all injuries are preventable. We act to ensure the health, safety and environmental wellbeing of our customers, the public and ourselves
All personnel have completed an online induction prior to starting at any work site. This ensures that all personnel are compliant with the safety legislation of the state and also meet clients’ expectations before they commence work at their sites.
Essential Recruitment & Consult Safety Management Plan includes and ensures at a minimum:
- All staff and employees are inducted prior to starting on site.
- Workplace Risk Assessments are completed prior to staff placement.
- Our employees are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision to enable them to perform their tasks in a safe manner.
- All Incidents and Injuries are investigated and managed effectively to ensure prompt recovery and return to work.
- Awareness programs are facilitated to promote health and safety systems, behaviours, practices and events.
- Clients are provided with WHS assistance where requested, and/or advice to meet Australian Standards.